June 5, 2020

A Body Made For Sex

The story of how Mia Khalifa (the now-legendary "Busty Girl Who Works At The Hamburger Joint") was discovered is both heartwarming and junk-hardening.


For months, SCORE staffers ate once a week at this bastion of buns and beef, fantasizing but never actually knowing what Mia's body really looked like under her god-awful uniform.

As Mia told SCORE editor Dave in an interview, "There's a pet store across from the restaurant, and I went to get my dog some food.


I have a little Maltipoo, and on my way out, I saw you in your car, and you rolled your window down and looked at me and said, 'Do I know you?' And I said, 'I'm your cashier from the burger restaurant,' and you basically said, 'Oh. Okay. Have a great day.'


"I was wearing a very tight top that was backless and very thin and form-fitting and a high-waisted skirt that was also very form-fitting and came down almost like a schoolgirl skirt and black pumps."

"Then you guys came into the restaurant a couple of days…

No comments:

Post a Comment